Wednesday, September 3, 2008

30 days of happiness - day 7

Celtic Tree of Life


Happiness is:

I fell in love with this tree the first day I saw our house. I tell people we have The Tree of Life in our front yard. This is the view from the front window. I can't tell you how much I adore this wonderful old tree. I look at it every day, and am filled with happiness and gratitude that it's living here with us. You can tell it's very happy to be here, too. :-)



Happiness is also wanting some kind of metal wall sculpture for the new house, not wanting to pay an arm and a leg, then finding the PERFECT one marked down to 25 bucks (Pottery Barn!) And guess what it's called - Tree of Life!

Happy happy happy~~~K

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you guys to come w/ us to the Husker game. I get really into them. :)

Kathleen Coy said...

Thanks Kristal, I'm really looking forward to it! :-)

Nikki Martin said...

I'm pretty sure I need the Celtic Tree of Life to be my next tattoo! :-)