Monday, December 29, 2008

Handmade dog collars and art that I am loving...

clouds new collar
Here is Cloud wearing his new handmade collar from Camille's Studio that I found on Etsy. I bought some as gifts so I got him one too. He's a little pirate. (Arrrrrrrr, avast!) It's so cute, and comfortable for Cloud. Camille has so many styles to choose from and is a super nice person too. If you're a dog lover you will want to visit her blog - comfycollars.com (She even blogged about Cloud!)
Thanks again Camille, we love the collar! :-)

My favorite thing about Etsy and Artfire is all the wonderful artists I've found and friendships I've made. I'm having a lot of fun collecting art that inspires me and makes me happy. Here are some recent goodies that I love:

This magical winter tree pendant from Gypsy Mare Studios (Jennifer MacNeill-Traylor):


This card from Diane Clancy:

This sweet winter painting from Marnie Vollenhals:

These gorgeous prints and bookmarks from Julia Guthrie:



And my newest addition, these wonderful cards from illustrator Rachael Smith. You can't help but be happy when you look at teacher cat and the kittens!


Thanks to you all! I just love surrounding myself with happy and beautiful things and am so honored to own these works of art!


6 comments:

Five O'Clock Somewhere said...

I love Cloud's cute new collar!

gtyyup said...

Beautiful!! You have an eye for really neat stuff!

Lil' Cloud...

"Famous Artist's Model and Superstar, Cloud, selects Comfy Collar!"

LOL...watch out, pretty soon he'll be demanding royalties!! What a cutie~~

CT said...

Cloud looks very smart in the new comfy collar! Too cute! - CT

Jennifer MacNeill said...

This is such a wonderful post. Thank you for including my pendant:) I was just going to make a post soon with all the wonderful art I've gotten from Etsy and Ebay.
I so love my Boomer print!
Jen

Anonymous said...

I love love love that winter tree pendant! i will have to check out etsy more!
Jan

Julia Guthrie said...

Cloud looks very handsome in his new collar, & Nimh says "Fwooooarh..Cloud...you lookin hot!!"
*LOL*

Thanks for the art pimp hon! :)
You've got some gorgeous stuff there...*Love love love Jennifer's pendants*