Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dragons, dragons!

You may remember this post had inspired me to draw dragons after a long absence. So the last few evenings I've been practicing and working on my dragon drawing technique, just for fun.

dragon doodle
This one reminds me of illustrations in childrens books. Something about the colors I guess.

dragon doodle
This creature is surly, ill-tempered and not very bright. He is a minion to an evil overlord.

dragon doodle
This dragon looks intelligent, kindly and has friends and alligences with heros and heroines who, if they ask nicely, may get to ride on his back.

Fun stuff! :-)

10 comments:

tlksimpson said...

Ok, so I am even more pleased with myself about something I got for you after seeing this blog!

Love you!

Tracy

gtyyup said...

Your dragons are really cool!!! I like the "set" idea too!

Julia Guthrie said...

Oh my word...Dragons are popping up for me EVERYWHERE suddenly!!
I need to take notice...

I love your Dragons btw!:)

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Love the dragons!
They have such elegant necks.

marnie vollenhals said...

Wow Kathleen..you definitely have a knack for drawing animals.

Rachael Smith said...

Ooh these are lovely!
i heart dragons so much ^_^

Kimmi said...

Your work is awesome!

Kimberly

Train Wreck said...

Look at you! Awesome! I watche Aaragon last night, your dragons are better. I need to get to painting now that CC is over! After I clean, and do laundry, and put stuff away, and get a Christmas tree, and shop for gifts, and...ahhh I need a vacation! Thanks for stoping by,I am glad to be home.

Mea Culpa Bath and Body said...

LOVE dragons! They are so mysterious and have a powerful energy about them!

Danielle Barlow said...

What lovely dragons! I can't draw them for the life of me, which annoys me no end, ( and annoys my son!). They always end up looking like scaly stretched horses!