Pages

▼

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Jackrabbit painting


Jackrabbit, 6 x 8 inch, oil on linen
© 2014 Kathleen Coy
Available here 

Jackrabbits are so interesting looking to me, as I'm used to the Eastern Cottontail rabbit here in Iowa.  I wanted this piece to have a vintage look and feel to it, and hope to paint more of these guys in the future.
  

6 comments:

  1. Muy buenas tardes: admirable sus trabajos, en general contienen mucha dulzura y gran saber. Mis felicitaciones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must have missed the finished piece on Facebook. It's lovely, I used to see hare's (as we call them) regularly but now a change in farming means a lot of the habitat is disappearing and so are the hare's :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I recently saw a rabbit pix in an historical home that captured me for some reason. I hopped over here from another blog when I saw it. I like the depth using the natural tones.
    Kudos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by, LL! So glad you love the painting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.